Saturday, August 16, 2008

Funny little kid comment...

Today the girls each chose an item we found at a jewelry clearance sale. Alli chose a set of bangles and Meg chose a pair of clip-on earrings.

We left the store and were all riding along quietly, a lull in conversation, when suddenly Megan exclaimed, "FIRST of all, these things hurt like the DICKENS!" Just...out of the blue. ROFL! It was SO funny. (You might have had to have been there, but I laughed like a hyena.)

I love that girl. She cracks me up!

5 comments:

Jayne said...

That's funny Hill!!! She makes me laugh too!!

Sunshine said...

That is SO funny! This past week, A-girl went school shopping w/grandma and the first thing on her list was "real" earrings. Not dress up ones. She wanted clip ons in a big way. Oh, the parallel lives we live!

And that is EXACTLY what she would have said! Ha ha...cracking me up!!

Hillary said...

Thanks, mummy.

Sunshine...parallel indeed! Different dreams, lol, but parallel realities. :D

Sunshine said...

Yes, I won't mention Will Farrell or anything...;P

Hillary said...

I was trying really hard to leave Will out of it, but ...

That was the kind of laugh that brings tears to the eyes.

Dream on, I say. Dream on!