Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Tale of Two Cages

This is my Friday Foto Finish Fiesta. I'm just posting it a few hours early. :)

If you haven't been to the big Fiesta, you can find it on Carrie's blog every Friday.

Earlier this year, my friend Ginny went away for a few days and I went over to her house a couple times a day to feed her dogs and to let them out for a bit. While I had my back turned, getting Charlie (not pictured) into his cage, something was going on behind me.... I THOUGHT my girls were putting Chase into his cage. Well, I wasn't totally wrong.....
So now I've got one of these little cages for our house, too.

ONLY kidding. Although, they look so happy...and so confined.... :D

4 comments:

Lauren said...

THIS IS GREAT!

BoufMom9 said...

What silly kids!
Why is it that kids like playing in dog cages? Mine do it all the time! LOL

~~tonya~~ said...

Can you believe my 15 yr old daughter did the exact same thing with our boxers. Only.........she got stuck and couldn't get back out. :o
Great picture!!
Stopping in from Candid Carrie--TFS!

Teri said...

That is so funny! I have pictures of my kids doing that same thing when they were little. Something about a dog cage really attracts the kids.

Found you on Candid Carrie.