Sunday, August 3, 2008

Taking the Plunge...

Aww man!! Taking the Plunge (Take two....since I just deleted it all in one fell swoop.)

Where on earth does one begin when one begins to blog? I have no idea, so let the rambling begin!

As a kid, all I ever wanted to be was a mom and, when work would be necessary, a teacher. Now I'm a kindergarten teacher and teaching is NOT the critter it was when I was a kid. I find myself torn. Teaching fits my schedule and (basic) needs as a single mom, but I've found that I am not doing what I love.

Over the past decade and a half, I've developed an increasing desire to be a writer. So what have I done about that? Hmmmmmmmmm...that would be NOTHING.

So, while blogging isn't exactly a career change, it is a step in the "write" direction. Pardon the pun. Who knows? This just might be interesting...

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

Woooo hooo! Lookie you! I'm so excited! More Hill! Love your pic too!

Get to writing! ;D

Liesl said...

Yay Hill! Yeah, love the picture too!
Sure, one can come up with a template. I used to do webdesign so I guess the whole coding is easier for me. I'm lazy, I usually just pick up a template and tweak a bit. tee hee
Well, welcome to blogging! Looking forward to reading some more.
:-)

Anonymous said...

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGIN NOT THAT i'M TOO GOOD AT IT EITHER BUT i TRY MY BEST !

Dee said...

Hope you dont mind an Aussie slipping in a comment or two now and then...