Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Favorite Photos of Alli

This is my blog for tomorrow. Tomorrow is FRIDAY! Which means it's time for Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta with CandidCarrie. Carrie hosts it every Friday. (And I'm not sure why I'm saying that because most of you were here before me and hobknobbing with Carrie long before I typed a single keystroke...but just in case!)

Some of you have seen these before...like on facebook this week, but they are some of my favorite photos of Alli. Normally for FX4 I'd only post 1 photo, but these belong together so I'll share all 4.

Alli was such a shy thing when these were taken. She was only a year and a half old and rarely came out of her shell for anyone besides me within the confines of home with NO visitors. I mean a tough little nut to crack. One day my friend Elizabeth was watching her and Meg for me and they played dressup. Elizabeth snapped some photos of Allison and probably to my dying day they'll be my favorites of her. They are adorable (I get to brag: it's MY blog, lol.) And they amaze me because she looks like the little show off and I can hardly believe she came out of her shell for that. But Elizabeth was wonderful. She and her husband and their kids. They were the best friends ever and I miss them sorely. They live in Mozambique now, doing mission work.

Ok, here are the photos.


TA-DA!
My ALL-TIME Favorite!

3 comments:

Dee said...

How cute! E thinks they are pics of her.., they do look a bit similar.

Anonymous said...

They are all so cute! She is adorable!!!

Outnumbered2to1 said...

She is so cute, I can't stand it.