Might not be much that is earthshaking, but I thought it would be good to share today on my blog.
So here we go...one girl at a time.
Allison is thankful for...
- a mom and a dad, and having mom's arm to cuddle
- having a home and a family
- a bed and sisters
- a house
- a car
- a front yard
- a back yard
- Miss Winte cleaning my room
- Odyssey and Maida (two friends)
- that now people won't think that Megan and I are twins (Meg got bangs.)
Megan is thankful for...
- Pooh (our dog)
- a family who loves me
- food for my tummy
- moon and stars so I'm not afraid of the dark
- that I have hair
- people who love me
- that Mama agrees that spinach isn't yummy
- a very helpful caring family
- having a great school year
- that they invented clothes because otherwise I'd be naked
- that I'm able to do Bayshore Singers and my performance is tomorrow
- that they invented the washing machine because now they have a solution for washing your panties or underwear or boxers or trousers or clothes
- that people have imaginations and there's Spiderman
- my blessings
- so many things to be thankful for
- friends, family, pets and a place to live in.
- that Allie and other people like spinach except me, Mom and other people so they can eat it.
- inventions that make things in life easier
- that I can recognize false advertising when I see it.
- feet - you can do all kinds of things with them. You can snap your toes. They can walk. You can smell them.
I am thankful for...
- my girls
- a job to take care of them
- internet to keep in touch
- a job at my girls' school
- good sleep
- for the way my parents raised me
- my girls' creativity
That was my list. At some point I stopped writing mine in the list and just stuck with the girls. But there are so many things that I am so grateful for. I'm thankful for all my family. I'm thankful for friendships. I'm thankful for my health. I'm thankful for all the emotions our hearts can feel and how amazing that is. I'm thankful most of all for my relationship with God, something I take very personally. I'm thankful for His grace, peace, mercy and love for me. I'm thankful for His provision. And I'm thankful for the hope I feel because I know I can depend on Him, whatever comes my way.
The list could keep going, couldn't it? We all have more things to be thankful for than we even realize, I think. And THAT is something to be thankful for.
I hope today, (whether you read this on Thanksgiving or not), that you also feel blessed in many, many ways.